• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

My finest example of a M1 Garand. Almost correct 1955 HRA.

View attachment 1208811

That is a Sweet Garand but my favorite is still my Greek Return I bought with some of the money my mother left me when she passed Years ago.
Its the one in the Middle.
20151115_095421.jpg

Oh yea did I mention that I have a Winchester all correct M1 Carbine too LOL.

I really do like all M1 Garands but the ones I like the most are just Springfield's.
I have owned an IHC and Several HRA's (still own 1 HRA).
I think HRA's are some of the best produced, that is because these are Post war and they refined the milling process because there was not a war going on so no hurry.
That is why I still have one HRA, and most HRA's I have shot are Super accurate.
I like the Idea of the IHC, but I still will not stray from the Springfield name when it comes to M1 Garand's.

Who doesn't?

Let me know when you have a Standard Products and Saginaw S'G' all correct w all early features (flip sight, barrel band and push button safety)

Got me on those 2 but I do have a RockOla M1 Carbine all correct Vet Bring Back that I bought in the 80's does that count?

will4me will4me I bought a SG from CMP after Mom passed with some cash she left me. It happened to be a LEAD with LEAD stock (Orange triangle) its special and I will always keep.

I have a nice IHC on GB right now for sale (two more days) I will advise how the Milsurp market is soon!.

One IHC I am keeping bought at a LGS in Oregon. Turned out to be a Collector Grade sold by CMP in 2002.

Are all newly listed Garands now going to be over $1k? Dang. I mean come one....You can go in person and get a nice one for less. I am a Garand pricing snob. Oh well. GLWS.

Back
Top Bottom