• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

Probably.. I don't know much about fixing them. I have 2 Winchester stocks but they are both cracked

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

:love:

Love 'em all but i think the British commando conversion is my favorite

image.jpeg

:love:

Love 'em all but i think the British commando conversion is my favorite

View attachment 1226980

Never knew about the commando version!

Oh, and they missed one.

www_usmilitariaforum_com_forums_index_php_7e444e6c91c59c90565969f58ec630ae._.jpg

Charleton Heston rocked the scope like a boss in Omega Man. But he "upgraded" a bit from the carbine...

www.imfdb.org_images_thumb_3_31_OM_BARa.jpg_601px_OM_BARa.jpg

I'm calling BS on the Commando carbine, it's a knock off of the real thing!
1200px-De_Lisle_Rifle.jpg

The de Lisle Carbine is an integrally silenced Lee-Enfield SMLE MkIII bolt action rifle. The barrel is from an American Thompson submachine gun. William Godfray de Lisle created an integrally suppressed carbine that fired the .45 ACP cartridge from a modified M1911 pistol magazine. Fewer than 200 were made during WW2. The carbine was used by allied troops in several covert missions, including the assassination of two German officers during efforts to aid the French Resistance

I'm calling BS on the Commando carbine, it's a knock off of the real thing!View attachment 1227046

The de Lisle Carbine is an integrally silenced Lee-Enfield SMLE MkIII bolt action rifle. The barrel is from an American Thompson submachine gun. William Godfray de Lisle created an integrally suppressed carbine that fired the .45 ACP cartridge from a modified M1911 pistol magazine. Fewer than 200 were made during WW2. The carbine was used by allied troops in several covert missions, including the assassination of two German officers during efforts to aid the French Resistance

I dunno......it would be cool to have one of each though

did they make "armor piercing" 7.62x54r during or before ww2? that would look dang good in the office display if I could get me a box with a few rounds in it or unopened

Back
Top Bottom