• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

When I clicked on AIM's website I couldn't believe they were actually IN STOCK.

Seems like the Swiss rifles have either dried up or folks are asking an arm and a leg for them. It's shooter grade which is all I need. None of mine are pretty to anyone but me!

Yes, alleycat alleycat - I do need two of everything so my boys don't have to do rock/paper/scissors to decide who gets what when I pass.

When I clicked on AIM's website I couldn't believe they were actually IN STOCK.

Seems like the Swiss rifles have either dried up or folks are asking an arm and a leg for them. It's shooter grade which is all I need. None of mine are pretty to anyone but me!

Yes, alleycat alleycat - I do need two of everything so my boys don't have to do rock/paper/scissors to decide who gets what when I pass.

Now that makes sense Have one for each son. I guess I need to buy two of everything for my two Boys LOL (good reason to get more guns, I like it)

The C&R group on this site has changed dramatically over the years. Seems like we are all shooters now as opposed to JUST collectors...But I know things go on behind the scenes for new acquisitions. LOL...Do I ever.

Wish I could make more time for shooting... it's also a PITA to dig out certain rifles from the back of storage in the bottom of the pile.

These days I just keep a T53 in front and on top. I can drop it, treat it like an illiterate conscript, and know that it will always go bang.

I have a hard time finding the time (no pun intended) to shoot as well.

I keep saying I will schedule time, hard to do. Need to exercise a few M1A and M1 Garands.

I did shoot sporting clays yesterday in CO. Daughter in laws company allowed me to shoot at a customer event. We had a great time.

Wish I could make more time for shooting... it's also a PITA to dig out certain rifles from the back of storage in the bottom of the pile.

These days I just keep a T53 in front and on top. I can drop it, treat it like an illiterate conscript, and know that it will always go bang.

The struggle is real.

Maybe someone will invent a C&R safe with doors on two sides....lol

i probably have a bad decision or two left in me......

image.jpeg image.jpegimage.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom