• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

Was in line at the eye doctors today and the guy behind me had a Vietnam vet hat and shirt on. It said Vietnam 1966-1968.... I thought hmmmmm maybe he was issued a m14 as his service rifle. So I said hello and told him my Dad was over there in 1970-71 for his tours. So we stuck up a conversation. He said he was at que son and lived on the wire. He said he always got the call went things got hairy. He said he really liked his M14 but really really liked his flame thrower and grenades. So I thanked him and was proud to meet a vet who carried a beloved M14!

Was in line at the eye doctors today and the guy behind me had a Vietnam vet hat and shirt on. It said Vietnam 1966-1968.... I thought hmmmmm maybe he was issued a m14 as his service rifle. So I said hello and told him my Dad was over there in 1970-71 for his tours. So we stuck up a conversation. He said he was at que son and lived on the wire. He said he always got the call went things got hairy. He said he really liked his M14 but really really liked his flame thrower and grenades. So I thanked him and was proud to meet a vet who carried a beloved M14!

"...really liked his flame thrower and grenades"

:usa2:

Back
Top Bottom