• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

I was looking at the official M1 Picture thread, I am amazed at what people can do with a Garand. From getting one to refinishing it. Makes my stuff look ho hum. ( even tho it aint)

Here's one someone did...

SBUIsVm.jpg

I never take my .308 and my 30.06 to the range on the same day. I'm afraid I would do a shoot-off comparison and pick a favorite between the two. As it is, I like them both equally...I would hate to relegate either of them to second place status.

When you load the 06 to op road safe levels, it isn't too far off from .308. I think that is why .308 works so well.

If you boys that don't reload ever want in on all the research and techniques that I have done getting home rolled loads to shoot so well in Garands, case prep, priming-CCI, charging, and low run out bullet seating, powder selection- IMR 4064. I will be happy to give a tutorial if you get to Columbus. It is actually quite easy once you know how. A guide was published by the NRA in the 80's.

Question: What is the value of a shooter grade P-o8 Luger w import mark?

I'm thinking of buying it.

Luger P.08 9mm 1937 S/42 Nazi marked. Visible numbers match except number on slide next to hand written 56. Imported. Bore is good with some pitting - rifling good. Operates as it should.

Luger 2.jpg
Luger 3.jpg
Luger.jpg

Back
Top Bottom