• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

Y'all have some really cool stuff. It makes me realize how much my collection is lacking.

On a side note does anyone get GON magazine? One of the featured legendary bucks of the past in either last month's or December's issue was killed with a surplus 303 Enfield. It makes me want to tote one of my old warhorses into the woods with me at some point.

Y'all have some really cool stuff. It makes me realize how much my collection is lacking.

On a side note does anyone get GON magazine? One of the featured legendary bucks of the past in either last month's or December's issue was killed with a surplus 303 Enfield. It makes me want to tote one of my old warhorses into the woods with me at some point.

Mine are great shooters!

Range day 1-12-18 (7).JPG
Range day 1-12-18 (8).JPG

ordered a gunsmith special mosin form classic figuring i needed a little challenge

the challenge is larger but it will be revived. the largest thing needed is a new stock. if only this thing could talk it must have seen some things.

it does have good looking rifling in the barrel with no pitting inside that can to be seen. the stock is gone so i removed it from the metal then put all the metal in bucket of oil

i have most of the metal parts including rear sight needing replaced, it's a tula(mark on tang) 91/30 unknown year
IMG_0422.JPG
IMG_0423.JPG

IMG_0424.JPG

in order to serial number it they dremeled a part of the receiver shiny for engraving surface

Back
Top Bottom