• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

Any idea what constitutes a "success/failure"?
I don't remember reading that in the bill. There wasn't any criteria specified that I can recall. The report was to come from the Secretary of Defense if I recall. It's been a couple of years since I read the bill and had only a passing interest at that time. Was mostly trolling neckbeards posting on facebook how they were looking forward to getting mint condition 1911s from the CMP for $350 to $450 each, LOL!

Heads up a IHC Garand is about to come up for sale....I inspected it. Yowza. The CMP dont sell them like this at all.. ( Early tractor Rifle, IHC Stock,LMR Barrel, IHC Bolt, IHC Op Rod, IHC Front and Rear sights....) Bazinga...

Luckily I have one like that or I'd be tempted the IHC stock is pretty hard to find. Thanks again!

Heads up a IHC Garand is about to come up for sale....I inspected it. Yowza. The CMP dont sell them like this at all.. ( Early tractor Rifle, IHC Stock,LMR Barrel, IHC Bolt, IHC Op Rod, IHC Front and Rear sights....) Bazinga...PRE CMP GUN...
I'd love to have a tractor Garand. It sounds like it's the right one.

Put these on another thread but couldn’t help myself. Of course these are milsurp tho :cool:

8D81FB71-F6CC-405D-A162-9CFAF446D2BD.jpeg

I picked up two service grades from CMP, took them straight to Steve. Sadly I’ve only been able to fire them from his range when I picked them up. Looking forward to pulling together another Range Invasion and stretch ‘em out

View attachment 2039373
stop by my place and you can shoot them all day for range invasion practice, then enjoy bbq......... as long you don't hit the cats but they scurry off fast

Back
Top Bottom