• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

ADF295BB-0E85-413F-8E45-908A0CC41754.jpeg

It’s an entire case of awesome!

Saw a thread on " Being Burned out" over on the CMP site....got me thinking. My Collecting has slowed down but not due to loss of interest more like "time to shoot vs Life ratio" I have ZERO time and so the old gals come out only for cleaning and maintenance for the past few months. Maybe this summer or fall I can get out there.

Saw a thread on " Being Burned out" over on the CMP site....got me thinking. My Collecting has slowed down but not due to loss of interest more like "time to shoot vs Life ratio" I have ZERO time and so the old gals come out only for cleaning and maintenance for the past few months. Maybe this summer or fall I can get out there.
I'm right there with you. I went down to the farm this weekend and didn't even fire a round. I find that I spend most of my time doing things down there besides shooting. Those chores are rewarding but unfortunately they need to be done more than shooting. Maybe later this Spring.

I haven't been shooting since last September. I am lucky to go shooting 3-4 times a year. Guess that means I truly have a lifetime supply of ammo at that rate. I used to go every other weekend and sometimes during the week.

Same. Hurricane hit my farm hard in Colquitt Ga. things are a wreck and all my time down there will be spent working for at least the next 2 years. If not working then trying to put meat In the freezer... which I don’t really consider “shooting”

Same. Hurricane hit my farm hard in Colquitt Ga. things are a wreck and all my time down there will be spent working for at least the next 2 years. If not working then trying to put meat In the freezer... which I don’t really consider “shooting”

Its crazy how life happens. I am busier than ever but I am grateful for it.

Back
Top Bottom