• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

Some old war horses
IMG_20190429_091226_904.jpg

Dumb question, but which No. 4 Mk. has a brass buttplate and the screw adjustment elevation? 1942 production maybe?

Dumb question, but which No. 4 Mk. has a brass buttplate and the screw adjustment elevation? 1942 production maybe?
I have a Mk2 1950s production that has a Brass Butt and the dial adjustment screw, but there were several rear sight variants on the mk1 I imagine some were fitted with brass buttplates and some were not. To my knowledge they changed the rear sight on the later production because the micrometer sight took too much precision to make and slowed down total production.

I have a Mk2 1950s production that has a Brass Butt and the dial adjustment screw, but there were several rear sight variants on the mk1 I imagine some were fitted with brass buttplates and some were not. To my knowledge they changed the rear sight on the later production because the micrometer sight took too much precision to make and slowed down total production.

I'm not sure if you guys reload for your 303's but if you do I have between 30 and 40 once fired cases you can have if you ever find yourself in the Alpharetta/Johns Creek area.

Back
Top Bottom