• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

Mega-drool at that SVT. It's high on my list of "to buys."

You’re welcome to shoot her sometime if you like

05511319-B231-4EAC-B547-4BC8C483DBDB.jpeg

Canton isn't too far away and I do have quite a lot of 7.62x54R that I haven't shot out of my Mosin...if you're serious, I'd definitely take you up on the offer! And I may have something you'd like to shoot, as well, who knows?

Canton isn't too far away and I do have quite a lot of 7.62x54R that I haven't shot out of my Mosin...if you're serious, I'd definitely take you up on the offer! And I may have something you'd like to shoot, as well, who knows?

Big rifles scare the locals at the indoor ranges here so I shoot her over at Creekside in Cartersville, will let you know when we’re going next time.

Yeah, plus the ranges at the indoor places are kinda meh. I've been to Creekside a couple of times, but not in about 6-7 years. Is it nice?

They’ve redone everything and built new buildings. I really like how things are done there. We hosted our last ODT Range Invasion there too....they treated us great and we set up canopies and cooked lunch right behind the 100-yd line

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/odt-range-invasion-7-0-sat-oct-27th.1777056/

Back
Top Bottom