• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

:love:

9F076182-6B8C-4B59-8425-9F63C2EF3845.jpeg

03D18360-7D9D-4CBF-BB36-94530F050E76.jpeg

I might be getting out of the military surplus firearms game guys.....

it's kind of looking it's fun everything is so dang expensive now. The things I want I will never beable to afford. My only real problem is if I do sell off my collection I 100% will never beable to duplicate it. That part makes me think twice a little. I do still get joy looking into the safes and just staring.

What say you?

it's kind of looking it's fun everything is so dang expensive now. The things I want I will never beable to afford. My only real problem is if I do sell off my collection I 100% will never beable to duplicate it. That part makes me think twice a little. I do still get joy looking into the safes and just staring.

What say you?

Sell them to me now....cheap. :thumb:

Just kidding....well, except for that SVT-40 that wants to come back home :) . I know how much you love your collection.

We will never be able to buy 'em for those prices again......

Sell them to me now....cheap. :thumb:

Just kidding....well, except for that SVT-40 that wants to come back home :) . I know how much you love your collection.

We will never be able to buy 'em for those prices again......

Yeah I know but it was so much going to shows and seeing a bunch of surplus that was affordable. We just don't get that anymore. I love the history of them still but it not much fun just wanting and not being able to buy.

And what svt40..................hahaha

What say you?

Had a great time collecting but I don't shoot as much as I would like...to that end, why keep what I have if I don't shoot it?

And are there younger folks wanting to collect this stuff? Part of me says sell it now before you can't give it away. Most of the folks I meet have as much gray hair as me.

Had a great time collecting but I don't shoot as much as I would like...to that end, why keep what I have if I don't shoot it?

And are there younger folks wanting to collect this stuff? Part of me says sell it now before you can't give it away. Most of the folks I meet have as much gray hair as me.
I can use a vg condition k31 swiss bayonet with frog :D

Back
Top Bottom