• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

Oh praise Sweet Baby Jesus!!!

C'mon carbine ammo!!!

Best thing about carbine ammo is that is was designed from the get-go to be non-corrosive.

Any good rumors about CMP South store opening any time soon?
I visted Anniston last week... They had a fair amount of M1s on the racks. 10 or so 1903A3 ... M1C, M1D ... Condition is not quite what it was in the past years. Rack grades are rough but there were some nice rifles in the mix. Prices have of course gone up.

My M1 carbine fails to feed on the last round in the magazine every time. Its like the magazine doesn't sit high enough for the round to slide up the feed ramp and instead it gets stuck hitting below the feed ramp. Has anyone else seen this issue? I have KCI mags and a Jay Scott 30 rounder and they all have this issue. Don't have a USGI mag to try but I'm thinking its not a magazine problem.

My M1 carbine fails to feed on the last round in the magazine every time. Its like the magazine doesn't sit high enough for the round to slide up the feed ramp and instead it gets stuck hitting below the feed ramp. Has anyone else seen this issue? I have KCI mags and a Jay Scott 30 rounder and they all have this issue. Don't have a USGI mag to try but I'm thinking its not a magazine problem.

Sounds like an out of spec mag release. Those KCI mags are usually a pretty good fit

Replace with a type 4 that’s made to hold the extra weight of a loaded 30-round mag. https://www.amherstmilitarydepot.com/Magazine-Catch-Type-IV-M1-Carbine-p/car-62.htm

Is there anyone here willing to sell his Swedish 1894/14 Carbine ? Must be in a good shape, all matching, rust-free, and manufactured in Sweden.
Pls, don't ask gunjoker prices lol. Thanks !
1677938679879.png

Back
Top Bottom