• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

Y'all see the 1k "Mouser". Not only is a 1k Yugo M48 a cringe, but so is the spelling

Glad I got mine back a few years ago RCs for $300 and $325, Israeli was $400 LOL

Glad I'm not collecting much today.

Mausers.JPG

Glad I got mine back a few years ago RCs for $300 and $325, Israeli was $400 LOL

Glad I'm not collecting much today.

View attachment 4757894
If you ever have any Mausers for sale I’d be interested in what you’d let ‘em go for. Tryna get a waffen stamp in any shooter grade condition.

It seems to have slowed some (on here) for the surplus items I look at.

Or at least sellers are still using prices from 6 months ago and those are no longer the right prices. Nice items are sitting and getting relisted. 6-12 months ago they wold have sold quickly at the same price point. :noidea: :noidea::noidea:

Got some pretty good info on the Colt Commando:

Now I NEED a S&W Victory model LOL

1942 Colt Commando 4" Barrel .38 Special WW2 Revolver

Colt Commando revolver! Adopted in the early 1940's by the United States, the Commando would be used by a wide variety of services. Among them, Naval Aviators, factory and plant guards, and the revolver was even a favorite of the Office of Strategic Services who taught snap shooting a controlled pair from the waist and made use of both the 4 and 2 inch barrel lengths.

This particular revolver was produced in 1942. It has a shiny mirror bright bore with crisp rifling, original finish at 90%, good lockup, snappy cycling in both double and single action, and original "Colt wood" plastic grips bearing the Colt logo of the time.

Included in this package is a well worn but intact US stamped black leather web gear holster marked "CATHEY ENTERPRISES, INC".

https://warfarehistorynetwork.com/a...er-38-special-and-the-25-war-department-deal/

Back
Top Bottom