• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How long do you repost?

How many months or years do you repost the same shotgun at the same price, before you realize your gun isnt going to sell for what you're asking....... Asking for a friend :becky:

It depends if , I need the money ASAP. When, my Dog had a stroke. I had a Vet bill over $5000. I just sold allot of ammo below price, plus about 6 Guns. I made the money in 3 Days. I will sometimes contact people who I know want ammo, or Guns. 1 Guy here on ODT, bought (10) 5.56with cans with Opener for $100 each. Then he came back and bought 8 more cans of Russian 7.62x39 ammo. If, I did not need the money for my dog, I would just keep posting it, guys on ODT love to shoot!

The crazy, 5 year re-lists are part of the fun. Now....legitimately ODT seems to go through spells where sometimes nothing is moving at all or certain things/styles/brands are not. As long as I've got something pretty fairly priced I will re-list till sold.....or alternately after a couple of re-lists I will take it down for a week or so then resist altogether.

The crazy, 5 year re-lists are part of the fun. Now....legitimately ODT seems to go through spells where sometimes nothing is moving at all or certain things/styles/brands are not. As long as I've got something pretty fairly priced I will re-list till sold.....or alternately after a couple of re-lists I will take it down for a week or so then resist altogether.

Everything , or most have seasons of use, popularity or as in some cases, warmer months affect how we spend and how we use sporting items.

Weird, as much as I bitch about nothing sailing here I've sold 7 guns in the past three weeks, all were relists from last Fall. I guess pummeling you poor bastards with the same ads over and over and over again really works.

Back
Top Bottom