• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How long ODT WIll Go? - We don't know...

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
421   0
Reaction score
I had to bring it here... so.... I am sorry BDR1 BDR1 (Love you Brother...)

Yeah I hear you.. at this point I won’t be either

I love this Site; it is the only online platform that speaks my language. -- And I know, It is a lot of work for the owner and stuff to keep it running, chasing scammers, dealing with a lot of angry folks, a lot of people discharging their feelings in here, some in bad way. I understand some harsh punishments, because even when I was a teen or young kid, and My MOM or Dad beat the crap out of me, (hey, it was like that long ago...) I used to say "This place sucks, I will soon get away of this house... blah blah.." - Today, I miss those old days, I miss my Mom, Miss my friends, miss everything. I wish I could go back and do it better.

So, I will stick around... Because one day we ALL, will miss this virtual place called The Outdoor Traders... And while we still can, we can make a difference and make this place BETTER... (Just my humble opinion, nobody needs to agree with.... :behindsofa::boink:)

I will. It's still fun. There are a lot of good dudes here. Sometimes I get a mandatory break. I can live with that. Never like it but I would miss you assholess.

Amen! - Make it two of us then!!!

I can participate and not give them money. not going anywhere. Okuma has a couple of these websites...I am sure my $10 won't matter.
It does matter Sir... When it come together in a large number... - If you talk to any IT guy, they can tell you how costly it is to run a website this large... The website belonging to the company I work for, I was like "WOW" with amount of money invested in that thing...

sorry I forgot to say saracsm off after saying my $10 won't matter. Individually it won't...collectively...
Yupp... Now we're talking!!!

I was banned the other day, for a reason that it made no sense. I didn't called out anybody... BUT, who else did banned me, saw my words from a different perspective... - Place belongs to someone, so it is their rules, and I have to follow.

Here it is the other truth: A lot of folks that I can hear them preaching to leave the site, and this and that, THEY WON'T EVER GO. They're addicted as well... lol...

Yupp... Now we're talking!!!

I was banned the other day, for a reason that it made no sense. I didn't called out anybody... BUT, who else did banned me, saw my words from a different perspective... - Place belongs to someone, so it is their rules, and I have to follow.

Here it is the other truth: A lot of folks that I can hear them preaching to leave the site, and this and that, THEY WON'T EVER GO. They're addicted as well... lol...
Exactly right.. I’ve heard him say too

Back
Top Bottom