• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How long should you wait on someone?

We had good comunication. Set date.. time and location through pm. Been waiting 45 min. Have sent several messages with no responce. The guy has good feedback so I don't think he would intentionally not show.

Finalize the deal in PMs (price, time, location) and exchange phone numbers. Communicate via phone or text before leaving to head to the meet to make sure the other party is still on for the deal.

I will never leave for a meet, unless I have communicated with the other party, just before either of us leaves for the meet.

A family crises would supersede most any gun deal.

I had a meet set up with a fellow. He was just 20 miles down the road. We were communicating through PMs and we agreed to meet.
I was a few minutes early and after about 15 minutes I was wondering where he was. Maybe caught up in highway construction that was going on at the time.

We hadn't exchanged phone numbers and he wasn't sure which gas station I was talking about, because the name had changed.
We met and got it all worked out and blamed ourselves for not giving our phone numbers to each other.
He had low FB and was worried that I was going to Neg him because he was running late.
It'll take more than someone running a few minutes lat to get a Neg from me.

To the OP, if you didn't talk with the trader just before either of you left for the meet, I would say you are just as much at fault as he is.

Back
Top Bottom