How many of us are awake 1a-5a?

Which one are you?

• I work night shift, always up at night

• I work a day job, but often awake at night

• I work a day job, but stay up super late and can sleep in

• I am retired and am up whenever I want

• You don't know me, man...I'm different, unique

Results are only viewable after voting.
I tried the whole "video game" thing but it's just not for me, just seems like a colossal waste of time but I guess for some people it can help pass the hours away. I was never into it when they first came out and I'm too old to start now.
I'd rather read or watch something interesting or just annoy my dog who's trying to sleep.
Fortunately, my dog is always down for tummy rubs, regardless of the time.

I broke my favorite cane a few days ago. Ordered a new one but it came with a craptastic lacquer paint job. It's a beautiful piece of wood so I'm spending my night sanding it down so I can give it a nice oil finish.
Don't sleep, might as well do something useful.
20230319_032730.jpg

Set up a loading bench and reload ! Great hobby, good use of time and keeps you in ammo a hella lot cheaper than retail buying !! Been loading all my life that I can remember…love it but like being able to shoot more !

( I completely advise against selling your reloads , i have been asked so much and so often . I tell folks I can’t take the chance. Even a so called ’friend’ would sue your ass if their gun did something funny and it wasn’t even your fault ! )

Lately mine has been between 0100 and sometime before my alarm goes off (0445). I hate it. I like my sleep, and sleep loss is definitely cumulative. More often than not I'll lay in bed and get up when it's shower time. This morning I was up at 0400 and got out of bed at 0600.

Up between 3 and 5 every morning. Been this way for many years. Doesn’t matter what time i go to bed.
Yeppers…
That’s me also and it sucks…
By the time the house gets going I’ve already done a full day….
Wife and kids just laugh and they all agree that with me enjoying my solitude it works great for everyone….
Don’t get me wrong I love being around my wife and kids….
It’s just sometimes me and them are just on 2 totally different plains…

Back
Top Bottom