• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How many truck drivers we got on here?

My youngest son drives for Southeastern. He got to know all the right people when he was a warehouse manager, did his schooling at night using his Veteran benefits and started out driving a local route and is home with his wife every night. That kid is too damn smart to be mine but I can’t deny him cause the poor ****er looks just like me. Lol!

My youngest son drives for Southeastern. He got to know all the right people when he was a warehouse manager, did his schooling at night using his Veteran benefits and started out driving a local route and is home with his wife every night. That kid is too damn smart to be mine but I can’t deny him cause the poor ****er looks just like me. Lol!

Southeastern is Good drivers/good company… You should be proud of him.
And I’m sure you are.

Truth..But we made ALOT more money!!...Chicago and back 23hrs.
damn I thought I made good timing when I made a run from winder to Cairo, from cairo to Conley and back to winder in 9.5 hours. I'm only local, but I say that loosely. I go on all day routes frequently. I actually got offered by my company to go out to the midwest this fall/winter to drive out of warehouses out there for a month but the only incentive was $1000 bonus that would be split up in the checks of the month. Needless to say I'm still here.

I've been driving since I got out of the Navy in 91 as a Summer job until I found something else... It's definitely the longest Summer job ever...
I'm running local Monday through Friday and home every night for the first time in years but had to take a serious pay cut for that.
I'm actually making less money now than I was in 1998 when I drove for a food service company in Atlanta. There's good money in that but it is physically demanding.

If it weren't for truckers we'd all have to have gardens and raise our own chickens/cows...

And sew our own clothes.

And pay the blacksmith to shoe our horses...

18 wheels ain’t got nuthin on 4400 HP... just sayin.
d4b203ebfcd60319ea55bc44287a6918.jpg

Back
Top Bottom