• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How much did YOU pay for snowflakes before election ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Panic is over. We are in the..............................Trump Slump.

Also, I no longer accept the following as payment....................

ODT currency.jpg

Nothing. I had bought everything like 8 months before for cheaper than current prices. I mean, it's not like elections are EVERY 4 years or anything surprising like that..

I grabbed a couple cases of ammo before the election; but I shoot it up on a regular basis. I moved a couple of things to people who wanted them more than I did.:becky:

I just sold a co-worker the "Break Glass in Case of Hillary" Ruger AR-556 I bought about a year ago. It was a decent price for the time, $599 plus tax at Cherokee.

Never took it out of the box, and sold it to him for $500 flat with 100 rounds of ammo thrown in, just to get another AR shooter out there.

If you bought a gun while the best gun salesman was president for 8yrs then you will have to wait another 8yrs to make your money back. While Trump is in office guns and ammo will just get cheaper and more available.

This past November: $145 for a Fail Zero BCG. Definitely NOT worth it.

Still not as bad as the $1,150 I paid for an M&P15 at Academy in November of 2008. I've never forgiven Obama for that raping.

I bought a number of things pre election as insurance.

I have sold a couple of lowers at a loss, BCG, still have an upper and ammo that I a bit upside down on.

Overall I am Thrilled that I have lost value its far better than that %^&*$ Hillary being in office.

$500 for a VEPR is a good price anytime. Apparently the sellers of some Veprs on the ODT don't realize they can be bought new for a little over $700 and be functionally converted for an extra $100-$200.

I bought the same model Vepr as GoNoGo GoNoGo on here before the election for $750. It was unfired new in the box, I would have paid almost the same thing for a new one after tax, so I was happy to skip the transfer and get the same thing for the same money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom