• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How much for a day of deer hunting?

agreed. Liabilities don’t bother me too much with contracts and releases of liability. I am already a lessor with some tracts. They pay property taxes and that’s about it. I would like to reinvent the leasing arrangements because not everyone wants to join a club and do work.
I think it's a good idea if you can pull it off.
Don't get discouraged from different opinions.

Do you hunt or know how to scout for deer? If not may get some but to make it worthwhile for the insurance cost you will need to manage the land and get pictures of the quality bucks you have. Land is good enough with quality deer $500+ a night would be easy

I hunt regularly and manage private land. Finding scrapes/rubs/etc. and putting trail cams up is the easy part...especially with the cellular cams nowadays. I was just more curious if anyone has actually done it and what it costs. I know what my private land currently costs for food plots/taxes/road maintenance/equipment maintenance, but I’ve never paid to stay in a AirBNB style lodging. I’ve done week long trips around the world for hunting/fishing, but Ga isn’t exactly a great destination.

In Georgia

I’m looking at South/Central Georgia...not an area known for trophy hunts, for sure. But certainly you can get good 140-150 bucks.
Depends on how much land you have and what gets lilled around you.... We did a private hunt for one week in late Jan in Alabama for nearly 25 years... Private cabin and family land... We paid handsomely for 6 of us to go but had 1100 acrec that they handed us the keys to...

Back
Top Bottom