• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How much money | time have you spent prepping?

More than some, less than many.
Have 3500+ gal of water stored at any given time and a well.
Genuinely curious on the 3500+ gal of water? You got a pool or something?

Personally I keep a few cased of bottled water that we actually use and replenish. Past that I'm praying for rain and filtering water from the hooch.

I'm better off than most when it comes to prepping, but not nearly at the level I want to be. The key to it is flying under the radar. My wife was talking with a neighbor about my prepping and the neighbor said "oh, that's great! If something happens, we are coming to stay with you guys." I told her that if she and her whipped husband show up at our door expecting to be taken care of, they will be greeted with the barrel of a 12 gauge because it's not my problem. My family is my responsibility. If they failed to prep, that's on them.

I specifically told my wife not to tell anyone of our prepping supplies.

Yeah, that's it. Use the disaster or collapse of society to live out your childhood fantasy of being a pirate. A land pirate, robbing and pillaging and slashing with your 5.56 mm cutlass those who stand in your way.

So, what does a parrot cost?
How much will the dry cleaning bill be from all the times it craps on your shoulder?
Can you get a kevlar eye patch rated to NIJ level III?

Someone is TRIGGERED and is taking a joke very seriously......awweeeeeeeee poor baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've built my first couple of BoBs along with a couple of 55 gallons water drums and 30 days worth of dry storage emergency food over the past year. I've already spent like $1500 and I still want a lot more things like a bug out location outside of the city, geocashing supplies in the exurbs, getting emergency currency like hard cash, gold silver, etc.

I'm just wondering what some of y'all's supplies and bug out plans look like and how much you have invested in prepping?

Yes....

Someone is TRIGGERED and is taking a joke very seriously......awweeeeeeeee poor baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
eL4DxSF.gif

Back
Top Bottom