• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How much money | time have you spent prepping?

What ever you are prepping, make sure you practice with it regularly both to make sure you have what you need and to be sure you know how to use it...if your BOB weighs 50lb make sure get out in the woods and haul it around ...where are you bugging out to ? How many others have the same idea? The only things you should even think about counting on having are what you have when the shtf...anything else you will be competing for with all the rabble who didn't prep ...

Idk how much I've spent. I live on a small 16acre farm in the country. We left the burbs last year. Got ducks, goats, rabbits, and yes, I'll eat my wife's quarter horse if I have to. I have well water. I've turned my home into my bugout location

OK, PM me your address and I'll bug out to your place. I'm a hard worker and will help protect your homestead.

What ever you are prepping, make sure you practice with it regularly both to make sure you have what you need and to be sure you know how to use it...if your BOB weighs 50lb make sure get out in the woods and haul it around ...where are you bugging out to ? How many others have the same idea? The only things you should even think about counting on having are what you have when the shtf...anything else you will be competing for with all the rabble who didn't prep ...

Right now IDK where my bug out location will be. I've thought about geocacheing some food supplies on national forest land up in the NGA mountains. But I might head south towards farm land.

The only place open in the NGa mountains would be federal land. The rest is privately owned. People would probably be shot for trespassing on private property

Yep, my oldest daughter and I are going camping up there tomorrow night. Miles and miles of forest roads to get to a car camping spot.

Back
Top Bottom