• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How much money | time have you spent prepping?

And that's why it's a bad idea to let anyone know what you have.
Exactly! It's nobody's damn bidness what I may or may not have or where I may or may not go if the SHTF for some reason. I will say this though, show up at my house uninvited after SHTF and you'll be met with something you don't want to meet up with. Lol!

Exactly! It's nobody's damn bidness what I may or may not have or where I may or may not go if the SHTF for some reason. I will say this though, show up at my house uninvited after SHTF and you'll be met with something you don't want to meet up with. Lol!

What about connecting with other preppers? You will always be stronger with numbers.

I've built my first couple of BoBs along with a couple of 55 gallons water drums and 30 days worth of dry storage emergency food over the past year. I've already spent like $1500 and I still want a lot more things like a bug out location outside of the city, geocashing supplies in the exurbs, getting emergency currency like hard cash, gold silver, etc.

I'm just wondering what some of y'all's supplies and bug out plans look like and how much you have invested in prepping?
Lol I did exactly the same thing with Get Home Bags for the car, 55 gal drums, and 3 month food supply. (Along with guns and ammo, but that's more for fun)

Researching solar now.

Im curious how much money the Walking Dead has made the prepping supply companies. I bet TWD has sold more cans of green giant than a Super Bowl commercial

I'd say it has had a decent impact. I'm actually doing a book signing and meet and greet at the Woodbury Shoppe in Senoia on August 4. They carry my zombie survival guide and just placed their 4th re-order. Hoping to bump into some of the cast!

I've built my first couple of BoBs along with a couple of 55 gallons water drums and 30 days worth of dry storage emergency food over the past year. I've already spent like $1500 and I still want a lot more things like a bug out location outside of the city, geocashing supplies in the exurbs, getting emergency currency like hard cash, gold silver, etc.

I'm just wondering what some of y'all's supplies and bug out plans look like and how much you have invested in prepping?
if you count the time spent shooting, training at hand to hand, hunting, trapping, fishing, gardening, thinking about survival, reading, looking at vidds, many 10's of thousands of hours. If you count the cost of ammo and travel to matches, hunts, gunshows,, 10's of thousands of dollars. Virtually every spare hour/dollar, for 50 years and I'm not kidding.

Back
Top Bottom