• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How much should brush hogging cost per hour

Yea, at this point I would be interested in forrestry mulching it. But don't know anyone reputable around middle ga, to stewart co area. I would think they would exponentially get more done faster for the same job and if it was 140-150 a hour would probly be cheaper.

Dang, I need to start bush hogging. Anyone need some done?
After one spends $25-$30000 (entry level) on equipment followed by fuel and maintenance, taxes, insurance, depreciation, etc....one just might want to re-think the situation.

If it is for cash....and one already has the equipment, etc...different thought process

After one spends $25-$30000 (entry level) on equipment followed by fuel and maintenance, taxes, insurance, depreciation, etc....one just might want to re-think the situation.

If it is for cash....and one already has the equipment, etc...different thought process

And that is ENTRY level, and you forgot the expensive trailer...and you better have a decent truck that can pull it if you are going to be at it on the regular.

that isnt exactly bushhogging, that's gonna be a lot of work with a mulchead for someone. That isn't cheap, if the guy is using a cutter on the front, can probably save you a few bucks but it wont look as nice.
Yep. Guy who owns the property next to me logged his place 2 years ago. Right now you would need a pretty good size rig to clear it . Can't imagine what 6 or 7 years would look like.

Back
Top Bottom