• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How much trouble could it be to mail something that fits in a flat rate box?

Dumbasses. You limit your customer base to the neckbeards in your AO only when you are too lazy or stupid to put an item in a flat rate box (which the PO will GIVE your cheap ass) and tape it up (with their damned tape!) and mail it. WTF? If your **** will fit, it should ship. Illiterates are excused from this rant. All others, flame away!
I THINK YOU SHOULD SPEND $ 50.00 IN GAS,HALF A DAY DRIVING TO BUY MY $10.00 WORTH OF BRASS BUT I;M NOT DRIVING FOR THIS AMOUNT NOR WILL I MAIL IT,SO THERE. DON;T KNOW WHY THIS STUFF WON'T CELL,SAIL, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

They give you tape? Last time I stepped foot in the post office to mail something I had boxed, I asked for tape and the guy told me to go grab a roll off the shelf to buy and use; they don't give tape away! That was years ago - I mail everything from work now.

Something I learned was don't put tape over the stamps. I ended up having to put more stamps on top of the tape over the stamps that were on it. Lesson learned

Something I learned was don't put tape over the stamps. I ended up having to put more stamps on top of the tape over the stamps that were on it. Lesson learned

No you didn't.

IMG_0975.jpg

They give you tape? Last time I stepped foot in the post office to mail something I had boxed, I asked for tape and the guy told me to go grab a roll off the shelf to buy and use; they don't give tape away! That was years ago - I mail everything from work now.
That **** was probably $25 a roll at the Post Office.

I think he's ranting about all the people selling stuff that won't ship.

I'm not 100% sure though. LMAO!
I agree - I just feel cheated the guy wouldn't give me tape - I'm a nice enough guy!

Also - lessons learned you can't ship alcohol- but no questions asked if you ship a "snow globe"

Back
Top Bottom