• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How Much Would You Pay For a True Unicorn?

My "unicorn" is only 30 bucks for 25 lbs.

81yPNaY1GqL._SL1500_.jpg

There's really nothing out there in the gun world that I'd call my "unicorn."

I'd like to have a 28-gauge side-by-side, on a small frame that is NOT the same frame size they use for 20 gauge guns. But I wouldn't pay much for it. I probably would only use it twice a year, maybe 50 rounds per range session, twice a year.

I'd like to take some old 1930s-1970's D-frame Colts and K-frame S&W's and retrofit them with modern semi-auto pistol sights, even night sights. I'd ruin the collector's value on them in exchange for making them better and more practical defensive handguns.

2K for NDM86 in .308 if it was infront of me and no tax
I want to pay the money for Mp5 clone but i like being able to eat.
I missed out of a dream rifle, it was a c96 carbine with 16" barrel, full stock and still took stripper clips. The guy only wanted 900 for it but a chinese guy had the cash. Still upset about that

I have twin 14-year old boys that both want to go to college so...it's probably not going to happen.

But the older I get the less I care about "stuff".

But an AMT Automag in .30 carbine is on the short list...maybe I could sell all I have on gunbroker to buy a full auto maybe...

It's becoming less the guns themselves as the fun I can have with my kids shooting them.

Back
Top Bottom