• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How Much Would You Pay For a True Unicorn?

The part about buying the most expensive one from me

Yeah that svt-40 cost me the most and even it has gone up in value hell it was worth more when you sold it to me. All my others I had got at rock bottom deals like the Swedish Yjungman AG42 only had to shell out $900 for it with bayonet and spare parts my Yugo M76 paid $1k for it. My garand was $850 with Danish rebuild no import marks and 2 .50 call can slap full of ammo. And the list goes on but yeah yours is the only rifle I have spent that much on.

Yeah that svt-40 cost me the most and even it has gone up in value hell it was worth more when you sold it to me. All my others I had got at rock bottom deals like the Swedish Yjungman AG42 only had to shell out $900 for it with bayonet and spare parts my Yugo M76 paid $1k for it. My garand was $850 with Danish rebuild no import marks and 2 .50 call can slap full of ammo. And the list goes on but yeah yours is the only rifle I have spent that much on.

I'm surprised because you had some really nice stuff before that boating accident........but i'll buy it back if you like lol

I'm surprised because you had some really nice stuff before that boating accident........but i'm buy it back if you like lol

Lol yeah I still have all my nice stuff but I shop around for it to get the best price and it ain't going anywhere and I couldn't afford another svt-40 if I sold you back this one haha.

It’s hard to say what I’d pay for a unicorn, depends on market price and what my cash flow is at the time. I have paid what I’d consider over market price for a unicorn but I wouldn’t go far above market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have found a 1 of 12 rifle that I have decide to go to 5 figures for, and at that I may still not get it. So the question, if you found your ultra-rare unicorn, how much would you pay? I'm saying maybe once in a lifetime purchase.

Lets make it more interesting, what is your unicorn?

Mine is a Model 1924 International Match Rifle in 22RF. Only 12 were made for the 1924 Olympics.

Art
Don’t hurt yourself but why not have a nice conversation piece. I have an old gallery gun with engraving only on one side. I think it must be fairly rare cause I’ve never seen another just like it!

Back
Top Bottom