• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How Much Would You Pay For a True Unicorn?

Wait... 1921 Thompson SMG. The original one with the 12" finned barrel, vertical fore-grip, Cutts compensator, and a 50-round drum mag.

If I had $100,000 to blow on big boys' toys, I'd probably drop $30K on that kind of Tommygun.
This^^^^^^would be one of mine too if I could.

Ha! My wife's unicorn is that cannon on the bottom left, she wants one for the front yard. Gotta be in working order too, you know, for "zombies". Lol!

I have twin 14-year old boys that both want to go to college so...it's probably not going to happen.
But the older I get the less I care about "stuff".
It's becoming less the guns themselves as the fun I can have with my kids shooting them.
Smart thinking man, those 14 year olds will be grown and out on their own before you know it and there's gonna be less time to hang out with em' then. I remember when my sons were 12 & 14, in a few months they'll be 36 & 38, now I'm regretting working 2nd & 3rd shift for those years when I could've been spending more time with them. At least they understand why I worked all those hours & years on 2nd & 3rd and they live close by so I do get to see em' fairly often.

Right now there's only three guns I'd really like to get but I don't know what I'd be willing to pay for em'. Not possible right now though.
#1 is a Beretta 92A1 w/round trigger guard & light rail
#2 is a S&W 4" blue model 19
#3 is one of those gorgeous CZ double barrel exposed hammers 12ga coach guns, there was one on here a week or two ago and it was awesome looking.

I bought the G43 on here a few weeks ago. No regurts. I'm going to sell a few of my High end guns to fund this...
downloadfile-21.jpg

I have no idea of how long the waiting list is, but a real one went for $300,000 at auction..
So $5,000 is a bargain.

I bought the G43 on here a few weeks ago. No regurts. I'm going to sell a few of my High end guns to fund this...
View attachment 1750413
I have no idea of how long the waiting list is, but a real one went for $300,000 at auction..
So $5,000 is a bargain.

I wanna choot it!!!

Back
Top Bottom