• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How the **** do you mail a suppressor????

Tactical Beaver

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hop in, no time to explain...
71   0
Reaction score
This is more of a rant, but WTF! So I need to return my M4-2000 to AAC because a loose baffle. I package said item up with proper paperwork and drop it off to ship out of my local UPS store. The libtard at the counter asks me whats in the box, I say "firearms part" which I've done hundreds of times before at this location. This guy literally flips out, flamboyantly flopping his arms in the air saying "ohhhh, NO, Sir we can not touch anything related to firearms.....we don't have the proper license". It's a part sir, you don't need a ****ing license.

I did as instructed by AAC. Am I missing something here?

Yep my brother was denied shipping my some random parts, grips, sling, and a small knife by a UPS near Warner Robins. He had to take to to USPS.

thats when its time to call over the manager, alot of times these idiots at the shipping facilities dont even know their own rules thats why its ALWAYS "car parts" for me.

I did and the manager backed him up. ****ing idiots. I didn't think anything about it as I've used "firearm parts" before and they've never said anything. What pissed me off the most was when the guy told me they needed a proper license to ship "anything" firearm related, very flamboyantly like, look how gay I am kind of way. I told him he didn't know what the hell he was talking about.

Yup, "car part" going forward.

Bad franchisee. I had to ship my AR - complete - back to the factory twice, and the UPS store (franchise) didn't bat an eye. You should gripe to UPS about it. On second thought, they might respond by stopping it across the entire system... Car parts!

I had this problem at the post office in Carrollton years back. I went and looked it up on the USPS website and made the snowflake behind the counter read it. Then I said "now ship the damn box" His mgr had originally backed him up too. But when faced with the policy, he made the scared little boy do his job.

Bad franchisee. I had to ship my AR - complete - back to the factory twice, and the UPS store (franchise) didn't bat an eye. You should gripe to UPS about it. On second thought, they might respond by stopping it across the entire system... Car parts!

Yup, car parts.....not going to make waves. We all know how that's worked out for us....cough cough sig brace....

I shipped my Glock slide out at a UPS store. Told them firearm part and they didnt say anything, just did their job and shipped it. lol

Back
Top Bottom