• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How the **** do you mail a suppressor????

:confused2: maybe, let me go back in look. I think there was a link to schedule a pick up. I've been going off what the guy at AAC told me over the phone.

Just tried the link, but it's saying:

upload_2018-3-14_12-36-27.png

I just talked to AAC again and they shared my frustration, especially since UPS is their preferred shipping method. Lady said to try again tomorrow and apologized, even know it wasn't her fault (AAC customer service is A++ in my eye). She laughed when I said "car part".

Thanks....I'm not sure. The guy at AAC was very adamant to only use UPS or FedEx as it was a felony to ship via USPS (suppressors that is). He said most go through with out incident, but if they catch it, they'll nail your ass....is what he said.

I have mailed a can back to the manufacturer via USPS with the label they sent me, and then had it returned to me USPS as well.

I have mailed a can back to the manufacturer via USPS with the label they sent me, and then had it returned to me USPS as well.

are you 100% positive it was United States Postal Service? The 2nd person at AAC I talked to today said the same thing that I should only use UPS or FedEx and all the other forums out there are confirming this. I'm not questioning or arguing with you, I just wouldn't want anyone to get into trouble over this if it's true.

Back
Top Bottom