• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How the **** do you mail a suppressor????

Did they make you take it to a hub? Yes a suppressor is considered a firearm, and you have to ship UPS or FedEx, and they generally make you take them to a hub. And as much of a pain as it is, you want to do it that way and get insurance in case it gets stolen - cough - I mean lost :rolleyes:...

Yes, they told me I had to bring it to a hub. I just went to FedEx. Their customer service yesterday was far superior to UPS's.

The only time I get asked any questions is at the post office. Fedex/UPS store, I walk in and hand them the labeled package and walk out. Only question they ask is if I want a receipt.

Be careful with the post office. You can't ship any firearm or suppressor through USPS. I verified that yesterday, but still not sure if it constitutes a felony charge like AAC told me.

Be careful with the post office. You can't ship any firearm or suppressor through USPS. I verified that yesterday, but still not sure if it constitutes a felony charge like AAC told me.

It's a federal offense just to walk into the post office with a firearm. I like my butt hole the way it is, lol.

I might have shipped a “machined parts” with a $1000 worth of insurance on it. They look at you funny when suck a small box has that much insurance. It gets to its destination though

UPDATE: I'm thoroughly impressed with AAC. My suppressor has already been fixed and has been shipped back to me. I should have it by Saturday. That's just over a one week turn around time. :clap2:

Only thing is, unless they put info in the box, I have no idea what they fixed or repaired. I originally sent it in because I thought the blast baffle came loose, not baffle strike, just loose. I called to see if they could tell me and they couldn't. The guy said they normally don't specify what they fixed :confused2:

Back
Top Bottom