• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How the **** do you mail a suppressor????

I did and the manager backed him up. ****ing idiots. I didn't think anything about it as I've used "firearm parts" before and they've never said anything. What pissed me off the most was when the guy told me they needed a proper license to ship "anything" firearm related, very flamboyantly like, look how gay I am kind of way. I told him he didn't know what the hell he was talking about.

Yup, "car part" going forward.
I've always wondered about how you legally ship NFA items given their chain of custody nature. On a side note I deal with a heavily tatted and pierced Butch haircut postal employee at the Darien Post Office all the time. I've told them more than a few time that I was mailing AR parts and they didn't act crazy a bit. Luck of the draw with gubment employees I guess.

lol.

you should told him it was rubber fist, he would have shipped it for free.

OMG, haha

tenor.gif

Machined part/parts is what I've always said at all the various UPS locations used. Did get a funny look when I shipped one off with 3k insurance though.

I think I recall @Nonliberal saying he always told them it was a box of dildos. I just can't bring myself to do that.

Hahahahahahaha...oooh....bahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom