• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to add a configuration to an approved form 1

BigMike

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
231   0
Reaction score
As always, the internet is full of info that may or may not be reliable. One of the trust websites gave instructions as simple as sending a letter to the ATF stating the additional barrel length, overall length, and caliber. I'm sure someone has done it. If not, can someone recommend a good NFA attorney? Thanks yall.

I wrote a letter years ago changing the caliber, barrel length and overall length. I recieved a return letter thanking me for the notification. The only reason I did it was I was selling the original upper.

I wrote a letter years ago changing the caliber, barrel length and overall length. I recieved a return letter thanking me for the notification. The only reason I did it was I was selling the original upper.

This, or if you want more clarification use the "ask the experts" on the atf e-forms site, after approval you submit a signed letter requesting them to update registry based on the changes you need to make, the letter will be returned back to you stamped indicating that the record has been updated but you will not get a updated form 1. I think they request this but not necessarily required .

Back
Top Bottom