• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to Bury Guns n Ammo!

But when will we say enough is enough and rise up against the tyrannical government that is eroding our rights more and more everyday.
Its not enough for small groups to make a stand and be picked off by the gov one by one
Every patriot in the country needs to stand up and say enough is enough and take a stand once and for all.....there is plenty of room on the calender for another holiday

Anything buried under dirt will eventually corrode. Plenty of ideas that would likely work, but I don’t know any for the “absolutely will work” category

Do not and I mean DO NOT USE WD40 to store anything metal. Did my BP gun once. Put in the trunk of my car and went over seas for a couple years. It was in a baggy but I soaked the gun in WD 40. I didn’t know that some “oils” actually evaporate, and removes any other oils you may have had on before. Hell just bury in the ground with out anything would be better than that crap.

Do not and I mean DO NOT USE WD40 to store anything metal. Did my BP gun once. Put in the trunk of my car and went over sees for a couple years. It was in a baggy but I soaked the gun in WD 40. I didn’t know that some “oils” act7ally evaporate, and removes any other oils you may have had on before. Hell just bury in the ground with out anything would be better than that crap.

WD40 has Dihydrogen monoxide in as a propellant as well which doesn’t help

Back
Top Bottom