• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to Bury Guns n Ammo!

If the time ever comes in our Society that hiding/burying firearms seems like a really good idea, then it's a BAD idea. Because you cannot use a gun that is underground to defend yourself, your family, or your Rights. IMO

If you can’t comfortably cachet some of your firearms - You simply don’t own enough firearms - I’m pretty sure no one is planning on burying their only weapon - I can’t carry everything with me & I can’t be at home all the time to protect the ones that are there or I could get caught off guard which is unlikely but possible - If I’m not home or I do by some twist of fate get caught off guard - They can collect every gun I have and when they leave I’ll still have guns

Not using them is not the plan - Always having them to use is the plan

Anything buried airtight traps the humidity with it - Silica Gel Desiccant traps that moisture - Cosmoline or any properly applied barrier are effective but prohibit any quick use of the firearm when retrieved

A gunsmith graduated from Trinidad Gunsmith college in Colorado told me about WD. The second part is my own idea.

Back
Top Bottom