• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to carry stamps?

pistolpat

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
52   0
Reaction score
This is almost an embarrassing question to ask but I have five stamps now and I get tired of making sure I get the stamp out of the safe when I go shoot something and if I forget to do so I feel like if I get caught shooting something without the stamp on me I’m going to go to federal prison as soon as I pull the trigger what do y’all do? Just a side not if t matters one suppressor was done as an individual and the rest is on a trust

I only have one stamped gun. It has a dedicated case and I keep a copy of the stamp in the case. I don't carry the original, it stays in the safe.

I just keep a copy of all mine in my range bag.

If I’m going shooting I’ll have my bag so I know I’ll have a copy of my stamps.

Originals stay in the safe.

I carry a copy of mine. Ran into a range officer once that moonlighted as an ATF agent ! PITA ! Made my copies and had the green ink turned WAY up and it looks like real thing !

If you dont like a paper copy, take a picture of them and have them on your phone. If you dare, keep a copy of them on a drive like google drive. then you can have immediate access to them in the off chance you paper copy burns, and your cell phone goes all note 7 on you.

I really just take a picture of mine with my cell.

If you dont like a paper copy, take a picture of them and have them on your phone. If you dare, keep a copy of them on a drive like google drive. then you can have immediate access to them in the off chance you paper copy burns, and your cell phone goes all note 7 on you.

I really just take a picture of mine with my cell.
I do the pictures also. Forgot my papers once. I try to avoid a hassle as I’m not good with people .

Back
Top Bottom