• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to carry stamps?

Just out of curiosity, have you or know of anyone that's had to provide a stamp for verification?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My original Form 1's and form 4's stay in the safe. But with each one of my NFA weapons I have a small plastic tube which is large enough to hold a few rolled up sheets of full sized paper. I have all of my NFA forms photocopied, rolled up, and put in such tubes. No matter which weapon I have with me on a trip to the shooting range, I have with me photocopies of the paperwork for ALL the NFA toys that I own.
The hard sided plastic tube serves to protect them and keep them relatively clean and wrinkle free.

Go to Kinkos or what passes for Kinkos these days. They can make a shrunken copy that is a luggage tage sized laminated and all. Make one for every case. Have a bunch of loose copies in black and white and in color. I have friend who carry binders with paperwork

I need to find someone up here to laminate and shrink some..Only ones I have are kept in the safe..I am not concerned about having the additional for proof..More so in case the originals get destroyed.

Just out of curiosity, have you or know of anyone that's had to provide a stamp for verification?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
The handful of times I have shot at the range at adventure outdoors they have asked to see paperwork but that’s the only place that has ever asked

Keep them all in a case, copy of stamps under the foam!

20160822_173135.jpg

Back
Top Bottom