• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to find ANY ammo at Walmart and when it comes in next

chubika

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
sh1t starter
22   0
Reaction score
BE KIND... WALMART EMPLOYEES ARE UNDERPAID AND DEAL WITH ALOT OF CRAP SO DON'T BE A JERK.

Have a friend who works at Walmart who told me this. This method works 100%. The employees have an app on their personal and work phones called "me@walmart" this app is for employees only. If the employee is off the clock (on lunch or at home, or somewhere in another state for example) the app will still work for them. They can tell you the prices of ammo if Walmart carries it. They can also tell you what stores within a 100 mile radius have it in stock and how many boxes they have.

If the employee is clocked in, they can do the same stuff mention above ^^ and can tell you when it comes in next (replenished) and the last time it came in.

Simple have the employee scan the UPC on a box and it'll tell you all the info. Any employee can do this, they can be stocking groceries and be able to tell you. Some examples of .410 UPCs that Walmart carries:
(feel free to save them to your phone so you can have them scan the picture on your phone in store)

20220216-045651.jpg

20220216-045722.jpg

20220216-045722.jpg

20220216-045739.jpg

20220216-045739.jpg

20220216-045757.jpg

20220216-045757.jpg

When the employee who is clocked in scans the box and hits the product on the screen (they have to hit it with their finger to show more info) it will look like this:
ariives.jpg

You can also use a site such as https://barcode.tec-it.com/en/UPCA?data=405784065939 (takes you to a cheap 1050 round 22LR box that they sell) to enter any UPC number to create a scan-able UPC for the employee to scan for you. Also employees get 10% off with their employee discount card so if you can befriend one that will make your life a whole lot easier.

Also last thing. Walmart does not get that much ammo in, they no where near get the ammount of ammo that Academy and Basspro get, I would say their shipment is less than 5% of these big name stores get.

I will say this..... Day before yesterday I went in to buy some trash bags and other household items and when I walked past the ammo cabinet, there was a very nice young lady there WITH THE KEY, helping a shopper find the rifle ammo he was looking for. When he said, "thanks anyway" and walked away she noticed me standing there and ASKED ME IF SHE COULD HELP ME!

I just about fell out right there in the aisle.

It was like the Bizzarro World Seinfeld episode.

Back
Top Bottom