• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to find ANY ammo at Walmart and when it comes in next

I will say this..... Day before yesterday I went in to buy some trash bags and other household items and when I walked past the ammo cabinet, there was a very nice young lady there WITH THE KEY, helping a shopper find the rifle ammo he was looking for. When he said, "thanks anyway" and walked away she noticed me standing there and ASKED ME IF SHE COULD HELP ME!

I just about fell out right there in the aisle.

It was like the Bizzarro World Seinfeld episode.

Some people restore hope. Shame we have to be excited when someone does their basic job.

Scored some CCI standard at wally today. They had a good bit along side the over-priced crappy commemorative brown Winchester boxes

I will never again buy ammo or gun related products from Walmart, that ship sailed and I get far better deals and availability from other sources. Their employees are a joke, especially the jack ass with the key who spends most of his time out back smoking.
employees get 2x 15 min breaks and 1x 30 min - 60 min lunch break. if they step out to smoke they will get fired.

No problem for me I won't shop in Walmart. Most of the employees have the IQ of a potato, no idea what customer service is, and the personality of a turd.
I can agree on that to a certain extent. It depends on what Walmart you go to and how it's ran. The Epps Bridge location in Watkinsville is horribly ran and has bad management. They want employees to stock shelves and forget about the customer. It's the sad truth.

The ammo at walmart could be free and I still wouldn't deal with trying to find an employee to unlock the cage, get the ammo, etc. I will gladly pay more and have it shipped right to my front porch.

Back
Top Bottom