How to move a Gun Safe 200 miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgiaHunter

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
35   0
Reaction score
I need to move a safe (Liberty, probably at least 24 gun, no idea of weight) from rural south GA to Kennesaw, GA. We have to rent a U Haul to move some furniture also. So are there companies that can load the safe, then perhaps another company that will unload and place the safe up in Kennesaw? I'll post more details, model number etc. as I get them.

I need to move a safe (Liberty, probably at least 24 gun, no idea of weight) from rural south GA to Kennesaw, GA. We have to rent a U Haul to move some furniture also. So are there companies that can load the safe, then perhaps another company that will unload and place the safe up in Kennesaw? I'll post more details, model number etc. as I get them.

Pm me a photo and whatever other info you have on the safe and I’ll get you a weight and some suggestions.......

There are companies depending on the weight. I have had clients use companies that have a remote controlled robot thing that can even take it up stairs. It ain't cheap but depending on how heavy you may not have many other options. Go with safecracka unless he says you need a different option.

Roland Dicks
The Safe Movers 678 377 0066

So here's the label inside the safe. After being on hold for a long time, it seems this is a Liberty "Franklin" 17 gun safe. It weighs like 525 lbs.

Attachments

• liberty safe.jpg
    liberty safe.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 77
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom