• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to stop a raging elephant.....ROLL TIDE ROLL

Stannicus

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
84   0
Reaction score
Well I wanted to make my 2,000th post epic and what better way to do it than to reissue my challenge from last year! The Alabama Crimson Tide are on a rampage! Are there any takers right now to stop this raging Elephant? I think NOT. I said at the beginning of the year last year that we would repeat and we did. UGA made a valiant effort but we all know that in the wild no bulldog can stop an elephant. Anyone who doesn't agree can just sit back and watch. Who do you think is a worthy adversary to stop this dynasty? image.jpg
image.jpg

as long as mark richt is the head coach at uga, we will never win a damn thing. it pisses me off as a uga alum, but nobody wants to get rid of him. he's such a nice guy. and nice guys don't finish first. the only real challenge i see is lsu and arkansas. but ark has a real coaching problem. they can't seem to get the right defensive coordinator making the play calling. florida might emerge as a contender to bama, but i highly doubt they will go the distance once october is here.

the only team that might make it a game for bama in the chip is buckeyes. but they don't deserve to be there, but the media loves them, and the big 10 has so much power despite not being the best conference by a long shot

btw i'm a fsu fan. grew up watching acc football and basketball. it's my dream that we get rid of jimbo fisher and find a real coach

Back
Top Bottom