• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to suppress my feedback from non members?

Unless it specifically says you bought a gun, for all we know you collect old worn out leather military rifle slings.

Haha.

Yeah, I mean, I just don't know that I like that total strangers who have no membership here, can just google my name and see how many guns I have bought and sold, and to whom, etc... Its none of their business.

It's actually not about the ATF or the law.

Eg. You are on another forum, unrelated, but arguing with someone and they are a jerk and decide to "look you up and mess with you"... so they google your screen name and up pops a website that implies that you bought and sold a hundred or so guns, privately.

It's a hypothetical, but it occurred to me that if people want to screw with you, why offer them the ammo? haha

Seriously, for security reasons, never reuse scrern names, passwords, ISPs, physical addresses, locations (up to and including countries), ANY personal or identifying information, links to other accounts, etc.

Close all email accts monthly and open new ones, same with phone numbers .

Always use a proxy when surfing.

It's actually not about the ATF or the law.

Eg. You are on another forum, unrelated, but arguing with someone and they are a jerk and decide to "look you up and mess with you"... so they google your screen name and up pops a website that implies that you bought and sold a hundred or so guns, privately.

It's a hypothetical, but it occurred to me that if people want to screw with you, why offer them the ammo? haha
like the asswipe who has your digits and post them on a suck me **** me caller page?

Haha.

Yeah, I mean, I just don't know that I like that total strangers who have no membership here, can just google my name and see how many guns I have bought and sold, and to whom, etc... Its none of their business.
35clcm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom