• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to totally ruin Thanksgiving dinner for your liberal, snowflake, pajama boy relatives....

TresMonos

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
It's Great To Be Back Home
138   0
Reaction score
Here are 12 ideas I got from the interwebz....

1. Eat a piece of cheese in the shape of a gun.
  2. Build a wall with your mashed potatoes.
  3. Dole out dinner portions based on how much taxes are paid by each family member and see who decides to protest, attack wealthier family members, and set the house on fire all in the name of Antifa.
  4. Remove a Cornish game hen from the turkey's cavity at the dinner table and compare it to a late-term abortion.
  5. Serve the white meat and dark meat on separate but equal plates.
  6. Change your wifi password to “MAGA2020” for the day.
  7. Put a bump stock on your drumstick.
  8. In the spirit of recycling, use old NRA mailings as placemats.
  9. Dress the turkey in a pant suit, where your maga hat and carve away.
  10. Burn the casserole.. tell everyone that you wanted to "feel the Bern" and you weren't impressed.
  11. Call your aunt, uncle. And your uncle, aunt. Because genders are social constructs.
  12. Make sure to talk about selling baby parts while carving the turkey.

Any other ideas ODT????

Number 3 should be the % of income, I know one member of my extended family who would generally be considered wealthy, but pays less in taxes than my family, (excellent, or crooked, accountant at work).

Give all the kids nerf guns to play with.
Before you carve turkey state you are doing so because that is the "mans job" on Thanksgiving.
Pray before eating and state you are thankful our political leadership is attempting to lower taxes and ask for god to help them do so.
Make your table centerpiece from stalks of cotton plants and remember to be thankful it wasnt you and yours having to pick it in years past.

Tell them not only genders are constructs but so are names and insist on being called Donald. If they won’t, berate them for being bigots and sexist all day.

Back
Top Bottom