• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How tough is it going to be when the SHTF and. . .

Meh, Mrs 41mag and I are pretty much on the same wavelength so..... im GTG on that.

My hard part is getting my EBT refilled :becky:

:pop2::pop2:
Okay. I officially hate you. Been wanting an EBT card for as long as I've been back in Macon. I feel like a schmuck paying for groceries in cash when everybody else has that cool Peach Card.

I hope from the bottom of my heart that it is my wife and all the others telling me I told you so instead. If it's the other way around avoiding the I told you so's, as difficult as that may be, and focusing on how best to move forward with some positivity will most likely be far more effective. Unity and singleness of purpose will be extremely important in a bad situation.

Okay. I officially hate you. Been wanting an EBT card for as long as I've been back in Macon. I feel like a schmuck paying for groceries in cash when everybody else has that cool Peach Card.

You and me both brother ! I really wish i could get one, it would be a big help not to have to pay for groceries....like i see all these people pulling out the EBT card at the register(Gucci purse, custom nails, gold jewlry around the neck and wrists, diamonds on the fingers, etc....) then when you walk out of the store they are loading up in a new Navigator or something and i am putting my stuff in my old beat up truck !! Makes you want to pull out The Louisville Slugger and go to work!! GRRRR!! :mad::mmph:

Back
Top Bottom