• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How would you spend or invest in 2020?

CAMSDADDY

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
109   0
Reaction score
I know someone will come along and mention selling glocks here. Someone else will come along and say tacos. Ok that behind us
If you had cash and we're looking for something to buy or invest in to generate cash what would you do? I'm thinking do you buy precious metals, do you lawn equipment to start doing yards, do you buy a used car and try to flip it? Is there a side hustle you could start up?

Buy better tools for your trade if that applies. I think the car and metals options are timing sensitive, now is not the best time. Landscape gear is great if you will use it and have the time that hustle requires.

Buy better tools for your trade if that applies. I think the car and metals options are timing sensitive, now is not the best time. Landscape gear is great if you will use it and have the time that hustle requires.
Currently a service writer in an independent auto repair shop. My tools of the trade are pretty much a pen. Over the past year I've found a cross and Parker pen and feel both were great choices.
I've been thinking the metal market precious or scrap neither are at a good time. TAVT tax has really hurt folks trying to buy and sell cars on the side. I know those were the intentions of the auto industry.
Guess at this point it's not gonna spoil or rot sitting liquid in the bank and wait for an opportunity

Currently a service writer in an independent auto repair shop. My tools of the trade are pretty much a pen. Over the past year I've found a cross and Parker pen and feel both were great choices.
I've been thinking the metal market precious or scrap neither are at a good time. TAVT tax has really hurt folks trying to buy and sell cars on the side. I know those were the intentions of the auto industry.
Guess at this point it's not gonna spoil or rot sitting liquid in the bank and wait for an opportunity
Depends on your situation and how much you have to invest. "Guess at this point it's not gonna spoil or rot sitting liquid in the bank", should be your last choice. The banks pays next to nothing, so in effect, you're losing money letting it sit there. An investment account, even one with a modest risk level will net good returns.

Back
Top Bottom