• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How you pay for ODT purchases.

Would you not buy an item you want from an ODT member becasue they do not accept PayPal?

• Yes, its not worth the hastle to mail payment.

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • No, I'm willing to mail payment.

Votes: 30 63.8%

• Total voters

78Bronco

Default rank <4500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
116   0
Reaction score
Years ago my PayPal account was hacked and balance was drained. I refused to use PayPal for a long time after that and now I only use it to pay for items I purchase via my debit card. I feel like I'm missing the sale of items here on ODT because I do not accept PayPal as a form of payment and require folks to mail me payment, typically a money order. I've recently considered giving PayPal a chance again, in hopes of moving some of the items I've had sitting for a while, but I'm hesitant. What are your thoughts? Should I give PayPal another try? Also, would you not buy something if the seller required you to mail payment an didn't accept PayPal.

Years ago my PayPal account was hacked and balance was drained. I refused to use PayPal for a long time after that and now I only use it to pay for items I purchase via my debit card. I feel like I'm missing the sale of items here on ODT because I do not accept PayPal as a form of payment and require folks to mail me payment, typically a money order. I've recently considered giving PayPal a chance again, in hopes of moving some of the items I've had sitting for a while, but I'm hesitant. What are your thoughts? Should I give PayPal another try? Also, would you not buy something if the seller required you to mail payment an didn't accept PayPal.

I usually pay the way that the Seller feels comfortable with, if it's a meet, Pay-Pal or money order. I'm good with that! If, I want it I should accommodate the seller.

When I sell a weapon, I will only take cash FTF and if it is to be mailed, only a PO Money Order. If that does not fit what you want to do, OK. Since I am the seller, I set the terms. Will not do PayPal!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom