• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Howa Mini Action

I had one in 6.5g and it was great... only sold it because I decided to stay with the AR platform for that round. Mine was right at 1" at 100 yards with Hornady 123gr amax. Trigger was great too... they are a real bargain if you get them from Whittaker's online.

To me it seems ideal for GA deer for the distances I will shoot. The 6.5 bullets have great SD. And I love carbines for slipping through the woods.

I bought an upper for my 8 year old to shoot, he had 3.5" groups at 100 yards within 9 shots. We're both pretty excited for him to try for a deer this year.

No recoil, inexpensive rounds, high bc and sd. I'm hoping it gains more of a following so bullets are easier to find.

I bought an upper for my 8 year old to shoot, he had 3.5" groups at 100 yards within 9 shots. We're both pretty excited for him to try for a deer this year.

No recoil, inexpensive rounds, high bc and sd. I'm hoping it gains more of a following so bullets are easier to find.

I hope your son gets a deer! I like the numbers on the Grendel better than the 300 BO.

Back
Top Bottom