• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Howdy ya'll from NE Atlanta

we've also had issue of a few break-ins and gang activity in our area. Luckily for the bad people they didn't break into our house. They would have had a few things coming to them... lol

Well I got her to a range today. We rented (free with groupon) a full size map 22 (I think) that kept jamming with their cheap ammo....rats...then she swapped it for a 1911-22 Browning and said "girly bang". She kept going back to the 2022 and is still a natural...lord help her trainer.

Wife had the training today and she loved it and is enthusiastic about training. Things will change just like all of us but she likes the 9mm 2022. Today we picked up a 22 for practice...yes, I'm that cheap..lol

Shell take both to shoot weekly ...that goodness for Groupon. I'll get a membership if she sticks with it.

Thanks again for the suggestions. We're supposed to go Saturday to look at a few.

Welcome to the ODT. We are glad you joined,,,,,,,beware though, Presently there are no support groups, prescriptions or antedotes for the addiction that is looming over your head since joining. So just sit back, join in, hang on,,,,:help:

Back
Top Bottom