• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Huge Discounts @ Harbor Freight, next 12 Days

kimchee45

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
0   0
Reaction score
Harbor Freight Tools – Quality Tools at Discount Prices Since 1977

These are the biggest discounts I've seen in quite a while.
If you want to purchase any of these items, you can either print the coupons, or lacking a printer, just copy the "Coupon Code" and submit it.
If an item does not call out the code, look for a number that is a very long string, and the 'Code' is the group of numbers at the beginning, usually 8 digits.

The 20 % off coupon only applies to things that are NOT on sale.
Quick example ... If the item is priced at $ 100, your price becomes $ 80.

Several choices of 'Free Items' you can pick or choose, but only ONE Free item with any purchase is their rule.

Over the last few years, their Quality Has greatly Improved !

Love habor freight but my number 1 rule with their stuff is anything that requires any kind of electricity whether it's plus 8n or battery power stay away from it.

I do sense your reluctance as I too, once had same feeling. Since then I bought Drill presses (3), 'drill-drivers' and a few other items of battery and 'plug-in' types.

H.F. does have an honest return policy.
ANYTHING wrong, in the first 30 days, take it back and get a replacement !

When it comes to tools I believe in the ol' buy once cry once philosophy. I'll buy gloves, storage containers, wire brushes and stuff like that from them but their tools are junk.

I strongly disagree. My opinion is that over the last few years their quality has improved so much their hand tools are equal to or better than Craftsman. And yes, I use tools a lot.

I strongly disagree. My opinion is that over the last few years their quality has improved so much their hand tools are equal to or better than Craftsman. And yes, I use tools a lot.
Yeah craftsman tools are cheap junk too now days. I'll agree that if you're gonna buy a cheap made in China tool to buy it from harbor freight cause they're all the same and HF's is the cheapest.

I've seen air compressors that are identical and one has a husky sticker the other a craftsman and the other Central pneumatic. They're all the exact same made in China piece of ****.

That **** is never "on sale"! There will be another coupon next week!

They just has a 25% coupon last week!

Yeah ! That ticked me off because I was trapped inside my home !
It was TOO SLICK TO STEP OUTSIDE !

I checked the prices on several items that I had previously purchased, and these prices are much lower on some of them.

I suspect they MUST make so many sales before the end of the year to satisfy their 'Lords'. If i can get there, next week, I will help in a small way.

Yeah craftsman tools are cheap junk too now days. I'll agree that if you're gonna buy a cheap made in China tool to buy it from harbor freight cause they're all the same and HF's is the cheapest.

I've seen air compressors that are identical and one has a husky sticker the other a craftsman and the other Central pneumatic. They're all the exact same made in China piece of ****.

I noticed the same thing !

I keep hoping I will find a tool at H.F. that is stamped "Craftsman".
I suspect they all come from the same factory now.

That would be very funny to me, and I would have a good story to tell.

H.F. sells a 27 LED flashlight. I was in Sears 3 years ago, and saw one beside the cash register, and said, "I see you have been to Harbor Freight, pointing."
Answer : "No we sell these."

Back
Top Bottom