• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Huge Discounts @ Harbor Freight, next 12 Days

I have purchased many items from H.F. over the years and am well pleased with my choices.

I always check things out before I head to the 'check-out'.
I needed a 2 Wheel dolly. They had about 10 on display, and I pulled several out to roll them. 2 had wobbly wheels, one dragged slightly as I rolled it. About then the Manager walked by a gave me a funny look, and I explained to her that I like to test drive new vehicles.
The next two drove just fine so I put all the others back as I found them, and headed up front.

I have purchased many items from H.F. over the years and am well pleased with my choices.

I always check things out before I head to the 'check-out'.
I needed a 2 Wheel dolly. They had about 10 on display, and I pulled several out to roll them. 2 had wobbly wheels, one dragged slightly as I rolled it. About then the Manager walked by a gave me a funny look, and I explained to her that I like to test drive new vehicles.
The next two drove just fine so I put all the others back as I found them, and headed up front.

Did she offer you a test ride?

I work on heavy equipment (catapillar, volvo, roadtec, ect) and every piece of tool in my box thats been purchased is harbor frieght. Had to swap a half inch ratchet once but had no problem doing it. My co workers give me crap about my tools but im not in debt with the snapon truck lol. I give HF a 4 out of five. Which is great to me.

Back
Top Bottom